Sameer Singh M.D.
Dr. Sameer Singh graduated from Austin College with a Bachelor of Arts in Biology and received a Doctor of Medicine from the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. Dr. Singh trained in the Residency program at UTMB at Galveston and completed a training rotation in Urologic Oncology at MD Anderson Cancer Center.
Dr. Singh offers minimally invasive laparoscopic surgical techniques to help his patients on their road to recovery quickly. He practices all areas of general urology, including urological oncology, kidney stone treatment and prevention, voiding dysfunction, incontinence, BPH/enlarged prostate and vasectomy. Dr. Singh is available on most insurance plans and is accepting new patients.
Dr. Singh’s goal is to provide patients with the best quality of medical care, educate them on their conditions and provide personalized treatment options to help patients achieve their best urologic health.
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas, 9/04-5/08
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas, Department of Surgery – Urology Resident, 07/08-06/13
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas, Chief Resident of Urology, 06/13-06/14
- American Board of Urology – March 2016
Research & Presentations:
- Singh, S, Tarry, F. Factors Affecting Hypospadias Outcomes: 10 Year Single Surgeon Experience. Presented at Singleton Surgical Society Meeting Galveston, Texas May 2012
- Factors Affecting Hypospadias Outcomes: 10 Year Single Surgeon Experience, Retrospective Review of Urethroplasty from 2008-2013 at UTMB
- American Urological Association
- American Urological Association – South Central Section
- Endourological Society
- Texas Urological Society
- French Wine Society
- Golf, Wine, Traveling
- Kidney stones
- Erectile dysfunction
- Peyronie’s disease
- Low testosterone
- Enlarged prostate
- Stress urinary incontinence (female)
- Overactive bladder
- Kidney cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Urethral stricture
- GreenLight laser prostatectomy
- Sling for stress urinary incontinence
- Percutaneous nephrolithonomy (PCNL)