A Network of Urology Clinics & Urologists
Who are we?
Urology Clinics of North Texas, PLLC was formed in 1999 by a merger of the practices of premier urology groups.
To give our patients excellent care and treatment of urological disorders, and to deliver that care courteously, caringly and efficiently.
Our Urology Providers Strive to:
- Provide highly positive medical outcomes
- Apply proven advanced technology and pharmaceuticals
- Deliver care in locations convenient to patients throughout Dallas, Fort Worth, Collin, Rockwall and Tarrant County areas, including the communities of Southlake, Colleyville, Flower Mound, Keller, Grapevine, Trophy Club, Westlake, Roanoke, North Richland Hills, Watauga, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, Denton, Decatur, Lewisville, Allen, Plano, Garland and Ennis. Find a location near you
- Affiliate with hospitals and other physicians who share a reputation for excellence
- Continuously expand and update our medical knowledge, skills and techniques
Our physicians are dedicated to offering the latest in minimally invasive treatments, such as: Rezum, Urolift, MRI/Ultrasound Fusion Guided Biopsy, Robotic Surgery, SpaceOAR, and more.
In the News
Urology Clinics of North Texas has been featured in the news and our Urologists are interviewed as experts in their field. Our network of physicians has received the honor of Best Doctors in Dallas and has been awarded multiple reader’s choice awards.
Read what real patients have to say about their experience with Urology Clinics of North Texas. Watch video of success stories from patients successfully treated by our team of expert urologists and health care providers.
Urology Clinics of North Texas provides career opportunities for a wide array of professionals. Click below to browse currently available positions at one of our North Texas locations.