Matthew L. Wilner, M.D.
Diplomate, American Board of Urology
Fellow, American College of Surgeons
8230 Walnut Hill Lane, Suite 700
Dallas, Texas 75231
- Castle Connolly Medical selected Dr. Wilner at Urology Clinics of North Texas among the top 10% of doctors in specialty and region in 2011.
- Alpha Omega Alpha, 1984
Glover C. Arnold Award for Excellence in Surgery
New York University School of Medicine, 1984
- First prize, Annual Residents Program of the Los Angeles Urological Society, 1988, “The Effect of Prolactin on Allograft Survival.”
- First prize, Mille B. Wesson Essay Contest of the Western Section of the American Urological Association, 1988, “The Effect of Hypoprolactinemia Alone and in Combination with Cyclosporine on Allograft Survival.
- Sandoz Fellowship Award, presented at the annual meeting of the American Society of Transplant Surgeons, Chicago, Illinois, 1989.
- Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas - Attending
- Presbyterian Hospital of Plano - Courtesy
- Presbyterian Hospital of Allen - Courtesy
- Texas Institute for Surgery at Presbyterian Dallas – Active
- Valley View Surgery Center - Active
- New York University School of Medicine
New York, New York 1984
- Urology, University of California at Los Angeles
Los Angeles, California 1986 - 1990
- Surgery, New York University Center
New York, New York 1984-1986
- Brown University, A.B. Mathematics
Providence, Rhode Island 1980
- American Board of Urology
- Texas, 1990
- American Urological Association
- American Medical Association
- American Fertility Society
- American Association of Clinical Urologists, Inc.
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Texas Urological Society
- Texas Medical Association
- Wilner, M.D., Ettenger, R.B., Koyle, M.A. and Rosenthal, J. T.: The Effect of Hypoprolactinemia Alone and in Combination with Cyclosporine on Allograft Survival, Transplantation, 49:920,264; 1990.
- Wilner, M.L., and Rosoff, M.D.: Hematologic Complications in Urologic. In Smith, R.B. and Ehrlich, R.M. (ed.) Complications of Urologic Surgery, W. B. Saunders Company, 1990.
- Koyle, M.A. and Wilner, M.L.: Carcinoma of the Bladder in Children, Society for Pediatric Urology Newsletter, August 25, 1989.