Lance Pickard, M.D.
Urology Clinics of North Texas
4370 Medical Arts Drive Suite 270
Flower Mound, TX 75028
University of Texas Medical School, San Antonio
University of Missouri Hospital and Clinics – Columbia
General Surgery, Internship and Residency, 1988-1990.
University of Missouri Hospital and Clinics-Columbia
Urology Residency, 1990-1993.
Urology Chief Resident, 1993-1994.
University of Texas at El Paso
Bachelor of Science, Biology/Chemistry, with Honors, 1983.
Diplomate, American Board of Urology
- Published: Pickard, JL, et al: Prospective evaluation of serum neomycin levels after direct corpora cavernosa irrigation during penile prosthesis placement Urology, 45(6): 1042, 1995.
- Published: Pickard, JL, et al: Coexisting extra-adrenal pheochromocytoma and renal artery stenosis: A case report and review of the pathophysiology. Journal of Pediatric Surgery, 30(11): 1613, 1995.
- May, 1994: Podium Speaker, AUA Chief Resident's Meeting, Lake Tahoe neomycin paper (as above)
- 1991-1993: Big 8 Urology Study Group: Neoadjuvant hormonal therapy of patients with clinical stage C prostate cancer (podium session, AUA, 1993)
- American Urology Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Urological Society
- American Association of Clinical Urologists
- Texas Health Presbyterian Flower Mound Hospital, 2016 - present
- Baylor University Medical Center, Grapevine, 2016 - present
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital, Executive Committee, 2013-2016
- Hendrick Medical Center, Executive Committee, 2006-2010
- HMC Physician Review Committee, 2005-2010 (Chairman 2008-2010)
- Abilene Diagnostic Clinic, PLLC, Board of Directors, 2002-2010
- Texas Tech University, Family Practice Residency Program, Clinical Faculty 2005-2008
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital, Oklahoma State University, Family Practice Residency Program, Clinical Faculty, 2014 – 2016
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital Emergency Medicine Residency Program, Clinical Faculty, 2014 – 2016