Margarita Kressin, M.D.
American Board of Urology
920 state highway 352
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science (formerly the Finch University of Health Sciences)/ The Chicago Medical School,
North Chicago, IL. 1996-2000
- Resident, Urology, Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals, Milwaukee, WI, 2000-2005
- Fellow, Female Urology and Female Sexual Dysfunction, Mentor: Dr. Jennifer Berman, University of CA, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, 2005-2006
- Fellow, Male Infertility and Male Sexual Dysfunction, Mentor: Dr. Jay Sandlow and Dr. Peter Langenstroer, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, 2006-2007
- Miami Project, Spinal Cord Infertility, Miami, FL 2006
- B.S., University of California—Davis. Davis, CA, 1989-1993
- M.S., Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science (formerly the Finch University of Health Sciences)/The Chicago Medical School, North Chicago, IL, 1996-2000
- Texas, 1990
- American Board of Urology
- Dean’s Honor List-University of CA—Davis 1989-1993
- Edward Frank Kraft Scholarship Award 1989-1990
- Joseph Bonnheim Scholarship Award 1989-1991
- Henry W. Seale Scholarship Award 1991-1992
- Luther and Marie Davis Scholarship Award 1991-1992
- Golden Key National Honor Society 1989-1992
- Phi Sigma, Biological Honor Society, Gamma Delta Chapter 1992-1994
- Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi 1992-1993
- President Undergraduate Fellowship Award Recipient-University of CA—Davis 1992
- Minority Scholars Honors Program 1992
- Howard Hughes Summer Honors Advanced Research Program Fellowship: Mutagenesis Screening of Drosophila Genome around the IMP-E1Gene Function 1992
- Wisconsin Urologic Annual Meeting—First Place Award: Accurate Prostate Biopsy after Abdominal Perineal Resection and Cryosurgery after Abdominal Perineal Resection. 2002
- Wisconsin Urologic Annual Meeting—Second Place Award: Ureteral Stenting in Urinary Diversion: Indicated or Contraindicated?
- SSMR Traveling Fellowship Award 2003
- Wisconsin Urologic Annual Meeting—Second Place Award: Repeat Vasectomy Reversal Yields High Success Rates. 2004
- Honorarium: AUA Resident Reporter for the Sexual Medicine Society of North America—Sexual Function/Dysfunction/ Andrology: Basic science research, discussed posters. 2004
- 2nd Place: Abstract Presentation. Hormonal Contraception as the Inciting Factor for Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms: A Case Study. Wisconsin Urological Society. 2007
- American Urology Society
- Society of Women in Urology
- The International Pelvic Pain Society
- International Society for the Study of Women’s Sexual Health
- Sexual Medicine Society pf North America
1. Chavez VM, Marques G, Delbecque JP, Kobayashi K, Hollingsworth MR, Burr J, Natzle JE, and O’Connor M. The Drosophila disembodied gene controls late embryonic morphogenesis and codes for a cytochrome p450 enzyme that regulates embryonic ecdysone levels. Development Supplement 127 (19): 4115-26. Oct 2000.
2. Hollingsworth MR, Guralnick M, Begun F, and Langenstroer P. “Ureteral stenting in urinary diversions: indicated or contraindicated?” J Urol 2003; 169 (Suppl 4):105
3. Hollingsworth MR, Quiroz F, and Guralnick ML. The Management of Retained Foley Catheters. Can J of Urol 11(1): 1749-1752. Feb 2004.
4. Hollingsworth MR, Berman J. Androgens and Female Sexual Dysfunction. Sexuality, Reproduction & Menopause: A Publication of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine 4:27-32, 2006.
5. Hollingsworth MR, Sandlow JI, Schrepferman CG, Brannigan RE, and Kolettis PN. Repeat Vasectomy Reversal Yields High Success Rates. Fertility & Sterility, July, 2007
6. Payne R, O’Connor RC, Kressin M, Guralnick ML. Endoscopic ablation of Hunner’s lesions in interstitial cystitis patients. Can Urol Assoc J 2009; 3(6): 473.