Lance Pickard, M.D.
Urology Clinics of North Texas
4370 Medical Arts Dr., #105
Flower Mound, TX 75028
University of Texas Medical School, San Antonio
University of Missouri Hospital and Clinics – Columbia
General Surgery, Internship and Residency, 1988-1990.
University of Missouri Hospital and Clinics-Columbia
Urology Residency, 1990-1993.
Urology Chief Resident, 1993-1994.
University of Texas at El Paso
Bachelor of Science, Biology/Chemistry, with Honors, 1983.
Diplomate, American Board of Urology
- Published: Pickard, JL, et al: Prospective evaluation of serum neomycin levels after direct corpora cavernosa irrigation during penile prosthesis placement Urology, 45(6): 1042, 1995.
- Published: Pickard, JL, et al: Coexisting extra-adrenal pheochromocytoma and renal artery stenosis: A case report and review of the pathophysiology. Journal of Pediatric Surgery, 30(11): 1613, 1995.
- May, 1994: Podium Speaker, AUA Chief Resident's Meeting, Lake Tahoe neomycin paper (as above)
- 1991-1993: Big 8 Urology Study Group: Neoadjuvant hormonal therapy of patients with clinical stage C prostate cancer (podium session, AUA, 1993)
- American Urology Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Urological Society
- American Association of Clinical Urologists
- Texas Health Presbyterian Flower Mound Hospital, 2016 - present
- Baylor University Medical Center, Grapevine, 2016 - present
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital, Executive Committee, 2013-2016
- Hendrick Medical Center, Executive Committee, 2006-2010
- HMC Physician Review Committee, 2005-2010 (Chairman 2008-2010)
- Abilene Diagnostic Clinic, PLLC, Board of Directors, 2002-2010
- Texas Tech University, Family Practice Residency Program, Clinical Faculty 2005-2008
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital, Oklahoma State University, Family Practice Residency Program, Clinical Faculty, 2014 – 2016
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital Emergency Medicine Residency Program, Clinical Faculty, 2014 – 2016